The Limerick Sings International Choral Festival prices for 2016 are as follows:
Prices for 3 nights –
- €239pp (UL Accommodation, no single supplement), €45pp extra nights on campus
- €279pps (Hotel, sharing a twin room)
- 3 nights campus accommodation with continental breakfast
- OR 3 nights hotel accommodation with Full Irish Breakfast
- Welcome reception at King John’s Castle
- Participation/attendance at the concerts
- Festival Club nights on Friday and Saturday
- Summer Barbecue meal and entertainment
- Transport to Festival Prom Concert Killaloe
- Free campus tour
Meals and local transport extra. Coaching arranged on request.
To book your place at the Limerick Sings Choral Festival, please contact us at:
Tel: +353 61 234178
Prices available on request for the following:
- Airport Transfers
- Optional group tour to the Burren Area and the Cliffs of Moher.
- Optional half-day tour to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sharon Mc Meel on +353 86 8524800 if you have any queries in relation to pricing or optional tours.